Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will a x pipe take away from a 94 impala without headers cars does have 2.5 exhaust with dynomax mufflers just wanna know yall opinions on this.....

·
Premium Member
20,353 Posts
Will a x pipe take away from a 94 impala........
No idea what you're trying to say.

Maybe an occasional period will help.

KW

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Let's cut this newbie some slack. He's asking if an X pipe will detract from the performance of his car with the components he listed. No, it won't, it will help. Having said that.......now do a search. There is a TON of info on this site. Start with the second sticky in this section. My preference is the Pypes X pipe.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks for the info because a guy told me his car loss horsepower at a certain point because he didn't have headers.....

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Thanks for the info because a guy told me his car loss horsepower at a certain point because he didn't have headers.....
Tell that guy he is on crack, no such thing as loosing horsepower when opening up an exhaust, hence open headers, flow is flow and the whole back pressure ideaology that has been passed down from generation to generation is just b.s. The saying from the ages was you lost torque without back pressure, which is b.s. the torque curve just moves up in the RPM band.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts