Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I was going to go the Kicker Comp C10 in free air configuration but then I found these . From what I have heard Xtant’s are pretty good. I was just wondering if anyone had run these before, If not then I might end up being the guinea pig.

Stewart

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
those seem nice. they wont take the 200rms as free air though. i'd guess about 50-65 maybe. just a guess though. i know you can use mb quart subs as free air also but only handle about 75rms that way. wow, just looked at the price too for the xtant. very nice price indeed sir. if you're getting 2 subs, you'll only need about 150rms at most(for the xtant it'll be like 120 or so probably). kicker's are nice but not much sq.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lets get to the bottom line here. what is a good free air speak with the best power handeling, best sound responce, over all. price to me isnt that big of a deal since they usually arent that much anyhow.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm not sure there are any freeairs out right now that will handle more than 75-100rms. far as sq, the quarts or xtants are the best.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts