Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It's the Asanti Eillan. They ain't cheap either!! The cheapest I've seen em is $2250.00 EACH!!
Here's another pic with an even fatter lip.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Originally posted by Buzzwyzr:

It's the Asanti Eillan. They ain't cheap either!! The cheapest I've seen em is $2250.00 EACH!!
Here's another pic with an even fatter lip.

I have the Asanti 129s on the way baby. Cant wait. Should be in the next two weeks 20x9s and 20x10.5s. Ive been waiting over a month now. Those you pic are for SUVs but they will build those to fit any car or truck.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ouch. I called to get a price on these wheels just for kicks and they are 1200 a wheel, takes about 4 weeks to build them as they are 3 piece and not stocked. Will build them totally custom with whatever backspacing you need.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All Asantin stuff is custom built. I have sold a few sets of their stuff. I actually have a set of their 26's at my store.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

This looks like one of those things they put around the dogs neck so he doesn't scratch himself!

Man those are deep. How the HELL do they get those tiny little spokes to support that wheel and tire from all the way back there?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by slmdlt1:
Ouch. I called to get a price on these wheels just for kicks and they are 1200 a wheel, takes about 4 weeks to build them as they are 3 piece and not stocked. Will build them totally custom with whatever backspacing you need.
Correct. Its taking about 6-7 weeks tho. They are backed up. I can help you get them for about $4500 to $5000 if you want. Email me if interested if you want a #.

The forge is what makes them so strong with the 3 piece design. And they are light right around 30lbs in the 20in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.