Nice install on the stereo.......cwm8And the battery box is top notch.....cwm8

·
Registered
228 Posts
Roflmfao!!!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
You dont have to talk bad about my car man... if you got the money then buy it if not then leave it alone, the paint was 9k alone,rims were 6k not to mention the lift was 3k and the interior was another 3k

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Here is a direct quote from the ad: "you will never ever see another car like this one". God, I hope he is right, my stomach could not stand to see another one. Ad also says when you call to ask for "Memphis". Wasn't there a guy on ebay last week trying to sell an overpriced car that called himself "Chicago"?

And, check out the AutoCheck score of "4". Wow!!!! I have never seen a score that low!!

I still say his ole lady is making him sell it and this is his way to try and keep it.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
248-202-5288 someone call him. Memphis.
Im diggin the peeling paint.

Im suprised homeplate is actually gone.

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
248-202-5288 someone call him. Memphis.
Im diggin the peeling paint.

Im suprised homeplate is actually gone.

The paint only peeled cause he used a hacksaw blade to cut it out for the double din, funny stuff I figured you guys would get a kick out of it.

The engine bay is tight, especially the autozone braiding over the coolant lines.

50K I guess he is adding up all the gas that it would have used since it was new, it may come close then :)

Mike

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
That's quite a find.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
WOW.. i dont even know what to say bout that... Did he paint that interior with 3rd grade Tempera Paint?
I never understood why fools dump soo much money into rims and paint but wont even put a little bit of time/work to fresh'n up the engine bay! At least keep your rusted headers from lookin like you just pulled them off of a sunken pirate ship!

·
Registered
260 Posts
loli wouldnt pay more than 3g'z for that car....needs a complete restoration to get it somewhat decent lookingcwm8

1 - 20 of 84 Posts