Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a z28 150mph cluster for sale with 36K miles on it. it comes with the harness so it is plug and play. also comes with the wire for the tach. i bought it for my 94 impala but need money for school books. $200 shipped to anywhere in the continental US. alaska and hawaii a bit more.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OBO guys

·
Registered
654 Posts
i have a z28 150mph cluster for sale with 36K miles on it. it comes with the harness so it is plug and play. also comes with the wire for the tach. i bought it for my 94 impala but need money for school books. $200 shipped to anywhere in the continental US. alaska and hawaii a bit more.
any mods to the dash need to be made or is it a remove the old and drop the new? will it work with a 96 impala? i know 94-94 stuff wont work in 96s

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
any mods to the dash need to be made or is it a remove the old and drop the new? will it work with a 96 impala? i know 94-94 stuff wont work in 96s
i dont think it will work on a 96. and yes you have to cut the sides where the cluster is mounted. it is about an inch wider than the original so yes it has to be modded.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got pay pal incase anyone is wondering

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
i dont have an impala and i know the whole 4 cylinder tach thing comes to play, but i have a 94 z28 cluster in my 96 caprice, works fine

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sale pending

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks like buyer might bail on me. gave til tonight to buy the cluster. if it dont sell by tonight the cluster is up for grabs. here are some pics

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts