Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this converted cluster from Gary in August of 2010 for my 95 Caprice wagon, I only put 18k miles on it before my frame broke. Everything still works, has the wire to plug in to the ECM for the tach, $225 shipped to the lower 48

Attachments

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Parting 95 Caprice wagon

$200 shipped for the cluster and if there's anything from the wagon someone wants before I junk it let me know now, it's red and woody with burgundy interior, no engine, trans, diff or gas tank, I'll try to get some pics up this evening

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cluster sold, let me know if there's anything you want off the wagon

Attachments

·
Registered
677 Posts
got any pics of the front door panels? this is whats left of mine

Mine are leather/vinyl tops, cant tell but yours look like cloth tops, if they are what kind of deal could we work out for all four shipped to 21225? I've spent a year at the local p.n.p. but the never have the red interiors in stock.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, mine are cloth, they're in much better shape than yours but I think one or two of the clips are broken near the bottom on the driver door. I'll have to get pics when I get off work, I have no idea what it would cost to ship them but I wouldn't ask for much more than that

·
Registered
677 Posts
Yeah, mine are cloth, they're in much better shape than yours but I think one or two of the clips are broken near the bottom on the driver door. I'll have to get pics when I get off work, I have no idea what it would cost to ship them but I wouldn't ask for much more than that
sounds like a plan to me, I bought the car with door damage which tweaked one of the hinges which I believe is what caused the panel to get messed up in the first place.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Door panels

This is what I have, it is loose at the bottom on the driver door, but I'll try to pull them this weekend

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
Got the cluster today and in good shape. Great guy to deal with and fast shipping too.

Brian

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad to hear it, thanks

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I haven't gotten to the panels yet, I'm working on pulling the seat belts, I'll let you know when I get there

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It works, what about it usually doesn't?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well mine swings out but doesn't drop down. Just seeing if you might want to sell all the linkage out of yours?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ah, I'll have to see what all that entails :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts