Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of white Z34 vents complete with drip trays and mounting hardware. They could use some touch up paint or just paint them to match the car. There are no cracks, chips, or dents and the plastic drip trays have no cracks or breaks. The pics show them in the condition they were in when I pulled them so feel free to hose them off when you get them ;) The only reason I'm selling them is because I just scored a second set in black which will be easier for me to work with.

Price is $125 shipped anywhere in the continental 48. Shipping elsewhere will cost more of course. These are already packaged and can be shipped out the same day payment is recieved.

If your interested just PM me and we can swap paypal/shipping info

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Up in this neck of the woods Z34's are hard to come by and a hood with vents is going for around $100. I just grab the vents since I don't have any use for an entire hood. If someone wants to make an offer they're more than welcome. As long as I get enough to cover my investment plus shipping costs I'm satisfied. The only reason I'm selling them is because I scored a second set that is in good enough shape to use as is without touching up.

Ebay has a set for $85 shipped with the buy it now option. I'll do $75 shipped to a forum member. After the insane shipping costs and the Paypal fees it leaves about what I paid to get them in the first place.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts