Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
10,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we are heading into the winter, But is anyone intrested in a Zaino GP? I have yet to talk to Kevin but I am curious if there is any intrest in starting one up.

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
As long as he ships to Alaska

·
Registered
3,524 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Zymol is great, but you won't need the money back guarantee. Zaino is a different finish from Zymol, but just as nice. On black, Zaino is better, IMO.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I'm interested in a GP.

What products would I need for a DCM and for a DGGM? And what quantity for about 4 times a year each?

·
Registered
2,759 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Can you provide some directions to be sucessfull with Zaino?

I have tried, but cannot get it to work.

Thanks,
Brian
Use very little (barely put on a light haze coat) It shouldn't go on like regular wax. 1 oz or less will do your entire car. Let it completely dry. And warm air helps. I can't remember but at least above 55* And it wipes off a lot easier.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Hmm.....I wonder if Kevin is still selling Zaino? I used to buy my Zaino stuff from him all the time.......
I just got a good size shipment a month ago...

and I used the website to print the order form at the time...

I still have his phone number and contact info if anyone wants to call him..

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
I could be depending on total price...doing a motor build here

·
Registered
10,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Same here.. Still interested. Im all about all out! I lost my job after I first started this thread and $$ was tight so I forgot about it and never contacted Kevin.. IF no one has yet I will send him an email. LMK if anyone has already sent a message.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts