Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A friend of my bought a rough running 96 firebird that had a 383 LT1 in it. After a lot of work, it is now running as it should. For whatever reason, the guy that was building the car was in major overkill mode. The injectors and the fuel pump were on the car and working, but were replaced, as the cam is only a 227. We went back to a 30 lb injector and a in-tank fuel pump. He also said that the Ignition box worked and that he had it running with it, but removed everything because he thought the MSD ignition box gave more power...HA

ZR1 injectors, GM PN 17104487 - Set of 8 for 100 shipped

Aeromotive 11106 - http://www.summitracing.com/parts/AEI-11106/ - 100 shipped

Professional Products Fuel Filter - http://www.summitracing.com/parts/PFS-10302/

(In pic above) free with pump

Crane Cams Fireball Ignition w/ harness- http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CRN-6000-6400/ - 80 Shipped

There are three cut wires as seen below:

Also have a random shifter as seen in the third picture, 30 shipped with 8-ball handle.

Please PM me if you have any questions or offers on these items. Thanks

Sean

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Injector Info

Part Number 17104487

Static Flow Rate: 50.0 lb/hr @ 43.5PSI (300kPa) 525cc/min or 6.4gm/sec

Static Flow Rate: 57.7 lb/hr @ 58.0PSI (400kPa) 606cc/min or 7.4gm/sec

Dynamic Flow Rate: 1.1 gm/pulse - 2.5ms pulse width and 10ms repetition rate @ 43.5PSI (300KPa)

Dynamic Flow Rate: 1.3 gm/pulse - 2.5ms pulse width and 10ms repetition rate @ 58.0PSI (400KPa)

Coil Resistance: 12 Ohms / High Impedance / High-Z (No ECM driver modifications required)

Cone Spray Angle - 22.4 degrees - Single spray cone. Approximate cone angle for 90% of spray volume

Ball/Seat Design with 6-Hole Diffuser Disc

Flow tested by Delphi to 2% tolerance.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Offers anyone?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Prices lowered.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hate to just throw this stuff away . . .

Make me an offer

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Crane Ign. Box is sold, thanks Mike.

All PM's replied to.

BigBlack, I will keep that in mind and will let you know.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I've never had a reason to mess with the fuel pump or look into getting another one but is there a lot of gain from using the Aeromotive one? Yes, of course it's going to be better than the original, but is it needed on a stock motor? How difficult is it to install? I plan on doing more eventually but it's just bolt-ons for my car now.

How long was the filter and fuel pump used?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The injectors have been sold. The only thing left is the cam and fuel pump with filter.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts