Very nice to see Steve Walker on this forum! The "junior member" doesnīt do him justice. With his car you should immediately go to "senior senior senior senior member" or something. Steveīs Caprice is a real classic if you ask me. Iīm sure he inspired a lot of people to mod their Caprice. Steve, welcome, hope to see you often on this forum.
About the cheap mods;
* I whitened my bowtie-trunklock with some whit adhesive foil; looks good
* I made my taillights completely red (pics and explanation on my site); looks good in my opinion
* Put in a blue TL interior light to match my blue interior
* Wigwags, although a good unit does cost more then 20$, although I heard of units of 20$
* Maybe a LTZ-hoodornament (new about 25$, but maybe a secondhand one); havenīt done that myself, but I like the look