Mint 1996 Impala for sale - Chevy Impala SS Forum
 1Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-17-2016, 09:08 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Central New Jersey
Posts: 9
 
Mint 1996 Impala for sale

I have a totally original mint 1996 Impala SS for sale with only 17,343 miles on it and has been highly maintained and always garage stored.
The car is located in Central New Jersey. Full details are available
in Cars.com sell add. Asking price is $19,500. Must see to believe
condition. I can be reached at 908-883-1885.
Anton
Anton is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-17-2016, 07:59 PM
Senior Member
 
KW Baraka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: South Central Texas....By Way of the South Side of Chicago!!!!!
Posts: 20,280
 
You may want to post pictures of your mint condition Impala......or......a link the the cars.com advertisement.

Jus' sayin'......since you only have one post and no one here knows you.....

KW
DeanC24 likes this.

1996 BBB SS, 398ci Solid Roller LT4, TorqHead 24x Conversion


1995 DCM SS, LS3, Texas Speed 260cc PRC heads, Lingenfelter GT1-1 cam, V-max 90mm TB, Headman 1 7/8 LT Headers, 2 1/2" cat-back, 3200 Circle-D TC, 3.73 gears -- 493HP/434TQ @ the wheels (Daily Driver)


2014 Chevy SS; Low Lash Solid Roller 429ci LS3 -- 548HP/464TQ @ the wheels....

KW Baraka is online now  
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-18-2016, 07:26 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Central New Jersey
Posts: 9
 
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KW Baraka View Post
You may want to post pictures of your mint condition Impala......or......a link the the cars.com advertisement.

Jus' sayin'......since you only have one post and no one here knows you.....

KW
Thanks for your input.
Anton is offline  
 
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-18-2016, 12:10 PM
Senior Member
 
Hamilton Chevrolet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Warren Michigan
Posts: 635
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton View Post
Thanks for your input.
You must not have appreciated his input since you did not do either thing he suggested? Pictures or Link otherwise:



Mike--Hamilton Chevy
Hamilton Chevrolet is offline  
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-18-2016, 12:44 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Central New Jersey
Posts: 9
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamilton Chevrolet View Post
You must not have appreciated his input since you did not do either thing he suggested? Pictures or Link otherwise:



Mike--Hamilton Chevy
Mike,
I am in the process of linking the pictures of the 1996 Impala SS that are on the cars.com for sale to this web site
but are having some trouble getting it to work. I will keep trying later today.
Anton
Anton is offline  
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-18-2016, 02:07 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Central New Jersey
Posts: 9
 
Impala pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton View Post
Mike,
I am in the process of linking the pictures of the 1996 Impala SS that are on the cars.com for sale to this web site
but are having some trouble getting it to work. I will keep trying later today.
Anton
I hope the pictures appear.
Anton is offline  
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-18-2016, 03:16 PM
Senior Member
 
k gee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: 818-Cali SS
Posts: 5,771
 
Dang, you were right, must see to believe.

Can't see xxit!

Lol, are you trying to upload pictures using a phone? I think I've read here somewhere that it works better on a PC.

Here you go though.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...9463/overview/

96 DCM Caprice B4U
96 RMW Collector's Edition *Sold*


www.cali-ss.com
k gee is offline  
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-19-2016, 08:54 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Central New Jersey
Posts: 9
 
1996 Impala SS pictures

k gee,
Thanks for your help in getting the pictures to this site.
Anton
Anton is offline  
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-24-2016, 09:40 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Central New Jersey
Posts: 9
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton View Post
k gee,
Thanks for your help in getting the pictures to this site.
Anton
Hi All,
I have just reduced the price of the MINT 1996 Impala SS
by $2,000 to $17,500. I am somewhat of a car collector and
need to make room for new inventory. This is a fantastic price for a car in this immaculate condition. As you now know, details and pictures
are at the cars.com website https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...9463/overview/
Thanks Anton

Last edited by Anton; 06-01-2016 at 10:49 AM.
Anton is offline  
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-07-2016, 09:39 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Central New Jersey
Posts: 9
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton View Post
Hi All,
I have just reduced the price of the MINT 1996 Impala SS
by $2,000 to $17,500. I am somewhat of a car collector and
need to make room for new inventory. This is a fantastic price for a car in this immaculate condition. As you now know, details and pictures
are at the cars.com website https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...9463/overview/
Thanks Anton
Hi All,
I have received a small number of replies to The Mint Impala SS
sale offer even after reducing the sale price significantly. Has the
market value for these cars gone flat ? I would appreciate any insights you may have on this matter.
Thanks Anton
Anton is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Impala SS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome