CUSTOMIZED 1995 Chevrolet Impala SS - A Modern Muscle Car $12,000
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
The vehicle is located in San Antonio, TX
VEHICLE INSPECTION and/or TEST DRIVE:
At anytime this vehicle can be inspected by the potential buyer, a state licensed and/or certified mechanic or inspector. Any test drive will require a VALID State Driver's license and VERIFICATION of adequate insurance coverage. You are welcome to email us to schedule a time to inspect or test drive the vehicle.
This vehicle is being sold" AS IS". There are NO WARRANTIES express or implied. This vehicle has a CLEAR TITLE and an available CAR FAX HISTORY REPORT.
All transportation costs, if any, are the responsibility of the buyer and not included in the purchase price listed above.
All financial transactions will be COMPLETED and VERIFIED BEFORE the buyer takes delivery of the vehicle.
Agreed upon sale price is to be paid via US Bank Wire Transfer, US Bank Cashiers Check OR Cash in person.
This 1995 Modern-Day Classic Muscle Car is as close to perfection as you can get. This is a 2nd Owner Authentic Chevrolet Impala SS, customized and dressed to impress. It sports the original 260-hp LT1 engine with a 4-speed automatic and 330 lb-ft of torque. The interior features include contoured leather seating with front bucket seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and digital instrumentation. Amenities include power windows and seats, a tilt steering wheel, cruise control and an upgraded 7" full-color LED digital media center to round out the interior goodies. This Impala SS has an arsenal of equipment designed to keep the car firmly planted to the road, including custom 18" BOSS Motor Sports polished chrome rims with BF Goodrich T/A tires, along with a 4-wheel, anti-lock braking system and a ride-handling suspension with a limited-slip differential. It has plenty of road manners, but if provoked, it can get down to business.
- LT1 5.7 liter, 260-hp V-8 Engine - all stock under the hood
(Except for the factory replacement K&N air filter)
- ĚStock column-shifted 4L60 4-speed automatic transmission
- Stock heavy-duty suspension with dual exhaust
- Estimated 15/18 mpg (Averages 16 mpg)
- Rear wheel drive and 4-wheel anti-lock disk brakes
- Driver and passenger side airbags
- COLD A/C and heating with rear window defroster
- 6-passenger seating
- Leather interior seating
- Power windows and locks
- Power adjusted side mirrors with manual fold-a-way
- Child Security Rear-door locks
- 6-way power seating for the front driver and passenger
- Power Sunroof/Moonroof
- Cruise Control
- Power steering
- Tinted windows
- 20.4 cubic ft of trunk space
- Remote trunk release
CONDITION OF VEHICLE:
This vehicle is being sold" AS IS". There are NO WARRANTIES express or implied. This vehicle has a CLEAR TITLE and an available Car Fax History Report.
- Custom 2-Tone Paint - Cut and Polished Black and Metallic Red Pearl base coat,
clear coat finish with honeycomb stripe painted graphics and polished
stainless steel SS badging
- Custom front and rear bumpers with polished chrome honeycomb inserts
- Custom dual-scooped fiberglass hood
- Shaved door locks with keyless entry system with backup push button access to open doors
- 18" Boss Motor Sports Polished Chrome Rims (includes a full-size spare rim)
- BF Goodrich G-Force T/A Tires (255/45ZR18)
- Clarion 7" Touch Screen Multimedia System w/ remote
(DVD/CD, Satellite Radio, AM/FM, Bluetooth hands-free calling,
AUX input for connecting Ipod, etc. )
- JL Audio 300-watt amp
- Infinity Kappa 462.7 cfp Speakers
- Flowmaster 40-Series Dual Exhaust with Chrome Tips
- Custom Billet aluminum interior trim kit including sills,
pedals and column shifter
- Custom embroidered Impala SS logo mats - front and rear
It is currently registered and insured in the state of Texas. This was a daily driver until garaged in 2011, and has 182,000 original miles. Since 2011, it's been used only for pleasure, but there's no reason it can't, once again, be a daily driver. This vehicle is mechanically sound, the oil has been changed every 3,000 miles since 1999 and serviced as needed.
The Interior front seats are worn, but a NEW OEM front and rear set of leathers are provided for the new owner to install. The original dash is cracked and covered with a dash matt, BUT NEW black vinyl material and batting is provided to recover the dash if desired. Exterior is has 2 nickel size dings with paint in really nice condition (see link to photos below). If you've been looking for a vehicle that turns heads and drives like a dream, then this Modern-Day Classic Muscle Car might just be for you.
We welcome all questions, just message us. Thanks for looking.
MORE PHOTOS available for viewing here: https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/6233474135.html