Parts Car for sale - 95 Impala SS DCM w/ fresh 4L60E transmission rebuild
Hey there everyone,
I've finished stripping away the parts I wanted from my ol' DCM SS, and it's time to let her go. Located in Northern NJ. At this point she's a parts-only car for sure.
Currently in the car is a rebuilt 4L60E transmission with, I kid you not, about 50 miles on it since rebuild. The engine went shortly after I had the transmission done, because sometimes bad luck just comes around. The rest of the car has approx 155k miles on her.
Car does not have:
- I've pulled mostly everything in the engine bay down to the block. I have also taken the main wiring harness, headers, and cats.
- Headlights, corner lights, taillights, 3rd brake light, front bumper cover, grille, spoiler, and perhaps rear bumper cover
- I've taken door panels and most of the dashboard equipment, as well as the center console and much of the interior trim pieces.
- Radio, power antenna,
- The rebuilt transmission noted above.
- Drivetrain from the transmission backward, and a pretty bare engine block. Impala SS rear axle and gears etc included, but the posi was acting like an open differential for a few years.
- Four black wheels with snow tires, or perhaps 3 and one full-size spare.
- Exhaust from the X-pipe backward, including hooker aerochamber mufflers and custom discreet turndown tips
- Seats (front seats have tears)
- All suspension components left in place with exception of swaybars, includes BMR rear lower control arms.
- A somewhat dented hood from an accident several years ago (not the hood shown in my parts thread. This is the stock hood) - [potentially pending sale]
- Doors, windows, door spear [Driver door is potentially pending sale]
- Rust in lots of places
Local pickup only of course. First $1100 cash takes her. Easily has $2k of parts left in her, but I don't have the constant access to a driveway and storage space for parts like I used to. If you're interested, respond and/or drop me a PM and we can set up a phone call. Thanks folks.
1995 DGGM SS: 383, T56, and much more. 391RWHP, 446 RWTQ. My dream car for the past twelve years, and I finally have the finances to own&maintain it! Now to build the knowledge...
1995 DCM SS: "Ol' Reliable" bolt-on DD. SSRI, Tri-Y, Helwig sways, BMR LCAs, ROH wheels. Busted posi rear end.
Former cars: "Grandpa's Car" 1989 Caprice Classic, "Fire Chief" 1990 Caprice 9C1, "Caprice SS" 1995 DGGM 9C1
Last edited by ElTenorSupafly; 01-23-2018 at 03:23 PM.
Reason: Price down to $1100