Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Northern New Jersey
Must sell my 1995 9C1 Caprice
1995 White Chevy Caprice 9C1 Police Pkg - 275,000 Mi.
Paramus, NJ (8 miles east of George Washington Bridge)
Sale price = $500 by Monday June 3 or will be disposed of
• LT-1 5.7l w/ computer reprogrammed for 30# flow-matched injectors (Can discuss including the OBD-I flashing setup)
• Runs very good - on any gasoline or E85
• Driven daily
• New HD shock absorbers
• New front ceramic brakes and rotors
• New rear ceramic brake pads & rotors supplied
• Exhaust gasket leak
• AC needs recharge
• PS pump has slow leak
• 3–2 shift delay (valve body recently updated but did not cure it)
• High beam switch needs to be replaced.
95 9C1 LT1 266K, 30# Flow-Matched Ford Racing, TunerCat DIY reprogram, ACD wire$ and plug$, reground crank
89 9C1 L05 230K left it running at the junk yard.
Last edited by producers_kid; 06-01-2019 at 09:53 AM.
Reason: Reduced price.