Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

4 XBOX Live Gold Card 12 Months $31.00 each

1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  VF1000R 
#1 · (Edited)
All have been sold.

Thanks and enjoy!

I know these are not car parts, just wanted to pass along a good deal to fellow members.

I purchased several of these a few months back for myself and a few friends. I have 0 left and could sell them on ebay for a profit or just sell them here for what I have in them and pass along a good deal.

These are all new in the box. I would like to make it easy and just email you the code on the back or scan the back and email it to you. This way you can get the code fast and no shipping is involved. If you prefer I will ship USPS with delivery confirmation for an extra $6.00.

If you are interested reply to this thread (no PM) with dibs, then send paypal payment of $31 or $37 to: email removed for spam after payment is sent either reply with payment sent or edit your dibs post with payment sent. I should get a notification on my phone when I get payment so I'll try and make these transactions fast. Also post your paypal email or at least the first part of it so I can tell who sent payments. All have been sold!

Thanks,

See less See more
#4 ·
Call dibs and send paypal ;) I set the price and rules clearly in my post.

#5 ·
i know my kid plays online but i don't know shyt about it. lemme see if this is sumptin he can use

#13 · (Edited)
Thanks guys! All have been sold and I am in process of emailing codes.

Enjoy!

All cards have been scanned and emails sent. Any problems send me a PM.

Thanks,
Kevin

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.