My 1996 Buick Roadmaster has 116,000 miles on it. When I drove it to work on Wed. I parked it same as always. But when I trued to start it 6 or 7 hours later it was completely dead. No "click" or anything. none of the power options work at all. I checked the connections at the battery and they were tight. I tried a volt meter and got a reading of .48. Normally eveything works on this car except the drivers side seat heater.
Prior to me purchasing this car it was owned by a gentelman in his 90's so it wasn't driven much. The battery shows it was new in 2013.
Is this simply a bad battery or before I buy a new one, is there something else I should look at?