So I spent hours today pulling panels, checking ground connections and swapping parts and still have <b> NO taillights nor Dash Lights!!!!</b>
I started by installing a new Head Light Switch - Nothing.
I pulled the taillights and checked the bulbs, all good except one of the little bulbs, but replacing that didn't make a difference.
I swapped out (from my other Buick Roadmaster where everything works fine)
- a good Twilight Sentinel Switch (the dial under the head light switch),
- the green "chime box" (driver side foot well),
- the white box (passenger side foot well),
- checked the grounds at the "D-pillar" (driver side rear by tailgate)
- checked the grounds at the driver side foot well (under the carpet)
- NO Dashboard Lights
- NO Tail Lights
- NO "annoying" dinging sound from the green box when the headlight switch is pulled and head lights are on.
I have interior lights, head lights, door lights, turn signals, brake lights...
I "probed" the sockets in the tail light, and all have power to both sides of the plugs (lighting up my probe, if that make sense), so would it be a ground some place?!