Welcome to ISSCA! It takes about two weeks to receive the new member packet with your first issue of Impala SScene and your membership card. Send me an e-mail direct if you have not received them in two weeks. Hope you sign up for Vegas SShowdown! Here are the answers to your questions in the order you asked them: (To find these, first, go to the main ISSCA page at http://www.goissca.org/)
1. Up to date, full dynamic-The ISSCA website is kept current with all new rules and class information on the car shows, drag racing, autocross and road racing. Click on “Racing” to see the latest. The last Quarterly Board meeting is published on line and is available by clicking on “BoD Mtg Min”. If you click on “By-Laws” you will find all previous meeting minutes posted. These are all up to date and complete for all members to view.
2. Member's car of the month-This is published in the Impala SScene, which is published for ISSCA members bi-monthly. You may also purchase back copies.
3. Top quality photos and features- The features and photos are published in the Impala SScene, which is published for ISSCA members bi-monthly. In addition, you will also find the photos from the Tulsa Roundup (2003 ISSCA Nationals) by clicking on “SScenes From the First ISSCA Nationals”. There are hundreds of top quality photos.
4. Members bulletin board. If you go to the ImpalaSSforum.com (https://www.impalassforum.com/cgi-bin...i?action=intro
) you will see the bulletin board in the middle of the forum. There are sections where you posted this as well as for racing, car show, Impala SScene and miscellaneous.
5. Mod evaluation area-Go to http://www.goissca.org,
then click on “Car Shows and Events” and see Car Show FAQ and Car Show Classification and Judging Rules. ISSCA’s Best of the Best is also under here. Just click on it.
6. Forum- https://www.impalassforum.com/
Public Relations Officer