I would to commend ISSCA for putting such a great event in Tulsa. The only real thing that went wrong was the heat on Friday. I cannot give enough accolades to the ISSCA volunteers that made this event happen.
- The Marriott hotel was top notch and even tolerated the Impalas version of figure skating (smoky burnouts)
- Free dyno pulls
- Free Hunter Engineering maintenance service
- Bryan Herter programming
- Our favorite vendors & their support
- Road course, drag racing, sound off and autocrossing.
- Great door prizes
- And those AWESOME B-Bodies
I can't wait for Impalafest this October and Vegas next year.
Thank you ISSCA, the volunteers and everyone who came to this great event.