for those who never visited TULSA, here
is some advise about the roads and police,
1.make sure you always watch the roads and i mean watch the roads, they have "pot holes heaven" roads are bumpy in some area's.
2. watch the center islands, tulsa is famous for there center islands sticking out to far so when when you make that left hand turn at
the light becareful,
3.the police in tulsa are just like the dukes of hazzard police dept. these cops hide in the
weirdest places, they love given out tickets,
trust me 3 tickets in 1 month.
4. make sure you have spare change in your
car, because tulsa is addicted to toll boths
on there mini freeways.
5. make sure you fill up your gas tank
there in tulsa because gas in really cheap,
back in 1995 i was paying .89-.93 cents per
gallon at quick trip, last summer when
i was there i payed $1.05 a gallon.
6. get a map of tulsa.
7. and if you are looking for a wife,
tulsa is the place to find them.
8. they are very friendly people there.
please no flames, i lived and attended college
in tulsa for 4 long years.