Hello Fellow Forum Friends,
Thank You Howard for repling to "tirpitz". I have been Busy with the formentioned by Howard,as well as trying to help the DREAMAPALOOZA Crew Set up the Show Car Event. I'm Sorry for not being On-Top of this Forum lately. Please BEAR w/me until I get the ISSCA SHOW CAR Classes,Rules,and National Judging Sheet finished up. These will be presented to the BOD's next month for approval/modifications. Once this is taken care of,and Posted on the ISSCA Website,I will be able to check the Forum Daily. I will try and answer any questions that You have and Will get you an answer. I'm New to this so Please give me a chance to get in the groove. This makes the 3rd. attempt today to TRY and respond to "tirpitz". Hopefully this will go through !?!?
I'm Proud to announce that "Chief" Terry Fiene of H.O.S.S. and Robert L."Bob" Price from SoFASST & GOFASST has agreed to become Assistant National Show Car Judges. They will primarily be Judging the Caprice/9C1 and Other B-Bodies, as well as the Impala's. IF anyone is interested in becoming a Assistant NSC Judge, Please e-mail me ASAP.
The Qualifications are:
1. Must be a ISSCA Member in Good Standing.
2. Must own a `94/`96 B-Body
3. Must have a Good Working Knowledge of these Vehicals.
4. Must attend the Major ISSCA Events,ie., Dreamapalooza,and ImpalaFest2001 this year. You are also required to attend a yearly meeting of the Judging Staff.
5. You Must cover all your own expences. At this time ISSCA doesn't have the funding to support us. Hopefully in the future this will be included.
6. Your Term !?!? will be for 1 year. However,You may Judge as long as you want and/or are needed.
IF you feel that You Qualify and are willing to meet these terms, Please LMK.