I will be bringing with me, all for a low-cost:
- 78k mile stock '96 Impala cylinder heads
- 78k mile stock '96 Impala crankshaft - will need bolt drilled out
- 78k mile stock '96 Impala intake manifold
- 84k mile stock front steering components
- 10k mile Koni STR.T Shocks (all 4)
- Front and rear rotors - decent condition
- Stock air intake setup - Filter, home plate, first base, tubing
- 84k mile stock upper control arms
This is what I can think of off the top of my head, i'll bring all the parts in my garage and hope for the best.
Looking to get rid of this stuff, so make an offer and i'm happy to deal!
I can take pictures of anything if so needed.
1996 DCM SS - Bought with 65k original miles, Ported cylinder heads, LE custom cam, 2.5" Pypes Catback, X-Pipe, K&N cold air, AirFoil, Long tube headers, cat delete, lowered on Hotchkis springs and Bilstein Sport Shocks, Dynotune Motorsports Dyno Tune, drilled and slotted rotors
2011 Jeep Wrangler - 3.8L V6, 6-Speed Manual, Cold air Intake