Made some good progress and all downhill from here getting her buttoned up. Hoping all works and get it fired up tomorrow. That stupid GM Wire Holder behind the Accessory Bracket is a....
(Warning - Rated ARRRRR)
...but found a easier way that worked for me.
With Hand access a BIG need and being able to see, I just removed a few (easy to remove) items. In a nutshell while it's still fresh in the ole memory bank.
* removed the Belt, Tensioner, Alty, Balancer Pulley (NOT the Hub), Starter and removed the Trans Line Holder (1 - 10mm Bolt) on the Bottom of the Accessory Bracket and pushed the lines toward the frame and tie wrapped them to "something?" to hold them over.
* Unplugged all of the Spark Plug boots and unclip the GM clips/lids and just pulled all 4 OLD wires out from the Front toward the rad.
* Used a marker to put numbers 2, 4, 6, 8 on BOTH ends of each wire to keep them straight when installing on the opti.
* Laying under the car, looking toward the engine, just feed/pushed each wire (plug end first) thru the Accessory bracket and up over the AC Compressor and just let them lay there. Having the Wheel removed for access into the Wheel Well area too.
* Now onto that "M**********R" GM Wire Holder. I found it a lot easier to loosen the Bolt at the Front of the Block and let the Wire Holder drop down a few inches. If you already connected the bottom 2 wires to the Opti, you'll need to remove those to get to the Bolt. Sooooo much easier to get 4 wires installed and get the Clip/Lid on. MAKE SURE the #2 wire which is pretty short, may need to be feed it back up over the AC Compressor. Then pushed the wire holder up while pushing the 4 wires over the AC Compressor and toward the back of the engine to the length they need to be. These Taylor Wires were Spot On in length and fit perfect. Then just tighten down the Holder Bolt.
* Then pretty much PnP and there are plenty of pics for the firing order.
* reverse install, Cross Fingers and Turn the Key all is hooked up right.