I just picked it up today, took delivery around 6:45 AM, left Tampa at 8:30 PM arrived at 3:15 PM in Miami on a Greyhound, got picked up at the bus station at 6:25 AM.
The car has no rust, nice shiny white paint, very clean interior, NO vinyl top, new suspension rebuild, good stereo, Clifford Alarm.
BAD: It was in a small accident the plastic piece on top of the radiator is bent in and the condensor is bent in, 2nd base doesnt sit straight.
2. PCV valve was gummed up bad, oil cap had gruny stuff, oil in intake(if you look in the elbow after taking off HOME plate on top of the motor you see oil residue), oil residue on the exhaust pipes, and when he started the car up the smorning he said the lifters were making noise because the car hasnt been started in awhile.
3. Turn signal/hazards out, right side brake lights were I dont know why the other one doesnt work.
4. Air suspension had been replaced with Stanard Monroe shocks
5. Heater is not connected, loose hoses just lay there.
6. On the onboard display, while going down the interstate my temperature was reading 58 degrees celcius which equates to 138 degrees F.
7. 1 rear window inoperative, 1 rear window off track.
8. Ball joint(S) look like they were installed and not greased after I got car home, will grease tommorrow hopefully no damage was done.
9. Cruise control does NOT work.
10. Excessive oil leak from front rear of motor, made a 4 or 5 inch puddle after parking on day 1 of being home!
I only paid $2,000.00 grand for the car so I shouldnt complain too much, I wish I would have known about them first. Only real concern is turn signals, brake lights,
Ok, now I need your help:
1. Where is the flasher relay?
2. I changed the PCV valve with an AC Delco and changed the oil to Havoline 10W30, oil was 15w40, oil before that according to sticker was a 20W50, too thick for me.last oil was 15W40, now it has dino 10W30.
3. How would I dianose the brake lights? only 1 light works, not even the center light works. Thanks