-Arrived last evening. Stop
-Rebedded in silicone and installed in an hour this morning. Stop
-GD MF POS code still sets. Stop
-Resign to get out meter and begin checks in FSM. Stop
-New sensor = good, connector back to body grommit = good, resistance from there to module connector = fine. Stop
-Pheucen code still sets. Pherk
-Redo every one of tests again in random order for 2 more hours only add di-electric grease to everything I touch. Stop
-Still with the code. Stop
-Follow last instruction to reconnect everything, and wait for wife to come home so she can help while I jiggle everything (that's with the wiring you a-holes [img]graemlins/
0.gif[/img] ) to check for intermittants. Stalled
-Turn key to on for no reason and TC/ABS lights go out. Stop the pheukin train!!
Run diagnostic and I see 33 turn to 00 right before my eyes.
I can only figure it was a corroded connector that I eventually worried into finally working. Of course, it might be a frayed wire I temporarily helped - only to fail again later on. I don't know if I'm more pissed or relieved.
At least I learned alot more about the ABS/TC wiring and I got a backup sensor before they cost $100 in a year.