I'm finally within spitting distance of finishing my torqhead install. I started a couple months ago, and then the whole thing blew up in my face. Basically it snowballed into, "well as long as I'm already taking this apart, I may as well upgrade ________." Fortunately, I already had most of the extra parts on hand because I've been stockpiling them since I got the car.
Along with my torqhead kit, I upgraded the timing chain set to a Cloyes racing single roller set. Upgraded the oil pump to a Melling higher volume/higher pressure unit with Melling pickup and driveshaft. Upgraded the harmonic balancer to an ATI Super Damper. Installed a factory external oil cooler. Upgraded to a Meziere HD electric water pump and deleted the water pump driveshaft and plugged the timing cover with the infamous, "jb weld a half dollar into it".
Did the Gary's Innovative HD battery cable upgrade, water pump wiring kit and headlight wiring upgrade/kit. Replaced/upgraded the motor mounts with brand new clamshells and Energy Suspension inserts. Probably will upgrade the transmission mount with an Energy Suspension one, (I have it on hand, just haven't put it in yet, but it should be easy with the car up on stands right now).
And a bunch of other little things as I ran into them. All I have left at this point is a little bit of wiring, (get the water pump kit integrated into the distribution box under the hood, and connect up the headlight kit), put oil in it, install the plug wires and fuel rail covers, put in a new set of seals and gasket in the oil cooler lines, reconnect the exhaust and then hopefully vroom, vroom.