Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

so.. should I dump my back seat?

223 views 4 replies 0 participants last post by  savagebee 
G
#1 ·
Im getting a daily driver soon... and parking to wagon so I can really get started on it....

Ive got 1 18" elemental designs 19o... and Im getting at least one more in the near future....(read that as payday next week)

but heres my question...

the car is big.. 4 doors... very useful... but
'
I want to build a wall...

4-19os and 2-9.1s (1200 @ 1ohm @ 12 volts.. with my elec system.. looking at 13.5 ... getting an ho alt so hopefully edging towards 15 or so)
about 30 cubes.. tuned to around 35 or so.. this amp ll do 1800 with a good elec system.. im only using about 600 wrms so far)

to do this... I would need to remove the rear seats.. thus eliminating a huge part of the usefulness of the vehicle... (read as all usefulness besides transporting 2 people and using a lot of gas... as well as an increase in hearing loss and blurred vision)

so..
let me know what you think about this...

See less See more
G
#4 ·
Its your car do what you want. I thought about walling off the back seat but then thought WHY :rolleyes: I have a car like this to ride with my friends and family :D if I want a WALL I will get an SUV or Hatchback or VAN.
So good luck with what you do and keep us posted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.