Ported through the Rear Deck - Chevy Impala SS Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2007, 08:26 PM
RAMON06
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Talking

I hope no one has their subs ported like this yet. My car is in the works but I did the system first.

[ 04-26-2007, 09:34 PM: Message edited by: RAMON06 ]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2007, 09:51 PM
Jimsterlok
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Are those Fi q's? Specs on the box? Tuning?

Looks nice and loud
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2007, 10:09 PM
B_Campbell
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Post

how many cubic feet is the box
 
post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2007, 10:13 PM
Jimsterlok
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Post

B

A setup like this would be great for your small little 10's [img]graemlins/.gif[/img]
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2007, 10:16 PM
B_Campbell
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by WaTTsLOk187:
B

A setup like this would be great for your small little 10's [img]graemlins/.gif[/img]
[img]tongue.gif[/img]

thats a pretty small port area, thats all I am thinking.... I wish I had the space to do 2 9515's... I think 2 9512's would be about the max as far as enclosure size using under the deck and room for port area in the rear deck...
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 12:02 AM
MDATX
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Would luv 2 hear that I want mine done like that but I want 15s N rear deck on mine
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 12:30 AM
Jimsterlok
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by DOGGSITTER:
Would luv 2 hear that I want mine done like that but I want 15s N rear deck on mine
Those are 15's [img]graemlins/.gif[/img]
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 05:41 AM
RAMON06
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Those are 2 FI BTL 15's fully loaded powered by 2 Orion 2500D's. 4 cubes each, tuned to 30 HZ. That's why there's so little port area. Just my street beater. Low's are amazing. The uppers are decent but lacking on alot of songs I like, but again the lows are amazing. I can feel things in songs I never knew were there. The vibrations in my back and gut are crazy. 2 9515s will fit easily. I have 2 Group 31 Blues and 2 Runs of Kicker 0 guage to the back. About to order 2 260 amp alternators from Dom.
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 10:44 AM
B_Campbell
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by RAMON06:
Those are 2 FI BTL 15's fully loaded powered by 2 Orion 2500D's. 4 cubes each, tuned to 30 HZ. That's why there's so little port area. Just my street beater. Low's are amazing. The uppers are decent but lacking on alot of songs I like, but again the lows are amazing. I can feel things in songs I never knew were there. The vibrations in my back and gut are crazy. 2 9515s will fit easily. I have 2 Group 31 Blues and 2 Runs of Kicker 0 guage to the back. About to order 2 260 amp alternators from Dom.
I don't see how you are getting 8 cubes from under the rear deck.... Why 2 260 amp alts for 2 2500s? That kicker wire is really nice... But seriously how are you managing 8 cubes...?
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 01:34 PM
B_Campbell
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Post

By the way there are a number of impalas/caprices with rear deck setups, its the best way to a loud system imo. So your not really the first, you might be the first to claim you got 8 cubes out of the area under the rear deck.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Impala SS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome