Need a power antenna...have cash in had... - Chevy Impala SS Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 10:30 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Speakeasy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 100
 
Need a power antenna...have cash in had...

Im finally getting to the point that Im putting the head until I bought a year ago in the Imp. Before I do I want to get an antenna cause mine broke. Anybody got one?
Speakeasy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 03:46 PM
Senior Member
 
Hilpala SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Fort Washington, MD
Posts: 6,032
 
Send a message via AIM to Hilpala SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speakeasy View Post
Im finally getting to the point that Im putting the head until I bought a year ago in the Imp. Before I do I want to get an antenna cause mine broke. Anybody got one?
I have a power antenna on deck. $50 shipped. [email protected] email me if you need more info.

Hil Was Here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProTools4 View Post
at some point a large overlap high compression motor with long tubes is going to shake & make so much sound that all metal spherical suspension noise transfer is another musician in the symphony of "Hot Muscle Cars Rule" in B minor
Hilpala SS is offline  
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-28-2009, 10:01 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Speakeasy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 100
 
Done. Ill try to get the paypal out tonight. Thanks man.
Speakeasy is offline  
 
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-28-2009, 10:41 AM
Senior Member
 
Hilpala SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Fort Washington, MD
Posts: 6,032
 
Send a message via AIM to Hilpala SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speakeasy View Post
Done. Ill try to get the paypal out tonight. Thanks man.
No Problem...it's no rush, the part is here and waiting.

Hil Was Here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProTools4 View Post
at some point a large overlap high compression motor with long tubes is going to shake & make so much sound that all metal spherical suspension noise transfer is another musician in the symphony of "Hot Muscle Cars Rule" in B minor
Hilpala SS is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Impala SS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome