Also added a few items (prices don't include shipping).
1. Caprice script - used but good shape - $5
2. Mobile 1 Factory Fill plate - new - $5
1. OEM factory floor mats all is excellent shape. The driver's side has some minor wear, others are spotless. These came out of the car at 4K miles. $75
2. 4 OEM original tires (BFG Comp T/As) - they have 15K on them and would not be for daily use. The don't have dry rot but do show signs of hard rubber chipping. $100
3. Team SS air intake pipe to remove 1st base. It is a metal piece bought new from the NAISSO SuperStore in 98. It is powder coated and looks factory and is in excellent condition. $50
4. 9C1 trunk mat - bought new in 98 in excellent condition. $50
5. NOS Rear lower control arm package - includes two arms and hardware from the technical service bulletin for the rear sway bar issue for 94s through early 96s. It is new and in original packaging - $50
6. NOS Caprice trunk chrome trim piece - new in original packaging - $40
7. NOS Coolant reservoir to radiator hose - this is the one for 94-95 only. It is the second of the small hoses that goes directly to the top of the radiator. New in original packing. $10
8. New red chevy bow tie emblem for grille - $15
9. Two transmission pan drain bolts for the GM deep trans pan - $5 each
10. New GM rear differential cover (with magnet) - $10
11. Used heater core - it only has about 2K miles on it. I went through 3 before realizing the darn clay tabs were clogging up the system. It is clear and looks new. $25
Thanks for reviewing.