Wiper nut covers - Chevy Impala SS Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2010, 01:55 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
CHILNLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Magic Mtn,SoCal
Posts: 1,353
 
Wiper nut covers

Does anybody have any Imp wiper nut covers laying around. I need some.


1996 Chevy Impala SS
Cali-SS
CHILNLO is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2010, 02:17 PM
Senior Member
 
BigBlackBeaSSt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Lewisberry, PA., USA
Posts: 3,360
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHILNLO View Post
Does anybody have any Imp wiper nut covers laying around. I need some.
Ebay............
BigBlackBeaSSt is offline  
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2010, 03:24 PM
Senior Member
 
impreSSive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 2,524
 
my wipers have been off for years, and not planning on replacing them.
Ill look for them on the weekend, if I find them they are yours.
Also did you ever get that dash cover?

95 BBB (4SSALE)
96 DGGM
96 DCM
95 DGGM WAGON
96 BBB - LS BEASST
Cali-SS
ISSCA#2212
impreSSive is offline  
 
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2010, 03:28 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
CHILNLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Magic Mtn,SoCal
Posts: 1,353
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by impreSSive View Post
my wipers have been off for years, and not planning on replacing them.
Ill look for them on the weekend, if I find them they are yours.
Also did you ever get that dash cover?
Thanx The cover from FakeSS? Not yet he hasn't responded to my PM Why you got one?


1996 Chevy Impala SS
Cali-SS
CHILNLO is offline  
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2010, 04:17 PM
Senior Member
 
impreSSive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 2,524
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHILNLO View Post
Thanx The cover from FakeSS? Not yet he hasn't responded to my PM Why you got one?
Yup
I called you as soon as I saw that thread, but got your v-mail.
next MOD day Ill show it to you
impreSSive is offline  
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2010, 04:33 PM
Senior Member
 
BABYBLUE9C1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: City of Angels
Posts: 7,095
 
funny this thread pops up, i lost mine on the freeway recently



So Cal INC
1996 Caprice 9c1
5-15-1996


R.I.P. David Fornwalt...burnin' rubber from up above
BABYBLUE9C1 is offline  
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2010, 05:15 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
CHILNLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Magic Mtn,SoCal
Posts: 1,353
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by impreSSive View Post
Yup
I called you as soon as I saw that thread, but got your v-mail.
next MOD day Ill show it to you
Carpet? What is embroidered on it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABYBLUE9C1 View Post
funny this thread pops up, i lost mine on the freeway recently
DAMN! Thats not the only thing I heard you lost in Vegas.....something about visiting a ranch? lol


1996 Chevy Impala SS
Cali-SS
CHILNLO is offline  
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2010, 06:01 PM
Senior Member
 
impalassdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: sunrise,fl
Posts: 4,132
 
Send a message via AIM to impalassdude
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Winds...Q5fAccessories

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRqsOvpSxA4
President of SoFASST
05-06 1st place 94 class nationals
05 3rd place sound off
06 3rd place autocross
also as seen on the ITT commercial
95 caprice wagon impala clone
96 dggm impala ss
94 bbb impala ss
check out SoFASST on facebook
impalassdude is offline  
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2010, 06:52 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
CHILNLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Magic Mtn,SoCal
Posts: 1,353
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by impalassdude View Post
No disrespect to this seller as I like dealing with him but that price is too steep for two plastic nut covers. I just found them $2 a piece brand new from Classic Industries https://www.classicindustries.com/im...rts/g5778.html
Just don't order them online or they will charge you $10 shipping. Call them up and shipping will be less than half than when ordering online.
Thanx for researching impalassdude


1996 Chevy Impala SS
Cali-SS
CHILNLO is offline  
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2010, 07:15 PM
Senior Member
 
impalassdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: sunrise,fl
Posts: 4,132
 
Send a message via AIM to impalassdude
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHILNLO View Post
No disrespect to this seller as I like dealing with him but that price is too steep for two plastic nut covers. I just found them $2 a piece brand new from Classic Industries https://www.classicindustries.com/im...rts/g5778.html
Just don't order them online or they will charge you $10 shipping. Call them up and shipping will be less than half than when ordering online.
Thanx for researching impalassdude
the one on ebay is hamilton_chevy .he is on the fourm here also.talk to him and maybe he can to better off ebay.mike will work with you and his part even if higher is OEM.good luck ether way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRqsOvpSxA4
President of SoFASST
05-06 1st place 94 class nationals
05 3rd place sound off
06 3rd place autocross
also as seen on the ITT commercial
95 caprice wagon impala clone
96 dggm impala ss
94 bbb impala ss
check out SoFASST on facebook
impalassdude is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Impala SS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome