Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 44023, Moved to the country
Impala SS Seats & Console
Don't have pics at the moment. I will try my best to clean them up and post some pics by tomorrow.
* These were the seats out of the 96 fireball that I parted out. I was originally going to use them for my wagon but found a good deal on a cleaner set from a local guy. I figure someone on here needs a set to recover instead of wrecking perfectly good originals.
* Front seats will need recovered. The passenger one is passable with two 1-inch long tears on the seat bottom. The driver seat is rough top and bottom. Both motors work fine. Have all the hardware and plastic covers.
* Rear seat is in good shape. No rips or tears top or bottom.
* 94-95 console is in good shape overall with a little chunk missing on the trim around the top. This can be easily repaired.
* Looking $500 picked up from a forum member.
Will trade/partial trade for...
Set of 4 all season 255/50R17s
GM845 or Crane 227 Cam w/ matching springs
Last edited by 95Chwagon; 10-22-2010 at 06:28 AM.
Reason: What to trade for...