Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Cadillac Meet in Tampa This Saturday 3/3/07

284 views 7 replies 0 participants last post by  kennycanniff 
G
#1 ·
OK you Cadillacers in the Tampa Bay area, there is a big Cadillac meeting set for this Saturday in the parking lot on Anderson Rd. where the AMC 24 theater is and the Green Iguana; 9202 Anderson Road, Tampa, FL 33634 (813) 288-9076 Cadillac Owners.com

This is a first time meet so no one knows anyone.. So you’ll fit right in :D I’m going to be there with my Fleetwood and My Wife might be bringing hers as well .. So you guys that haven’t made it to my club meetings yet; Come on out to this one and say hi !!! this is open to all Cadillac’s so I’ll probably be the only Fleetwood there.. It should be a good meet; see some new rides and meet some new people. Hope to see all of you guys there ..

Kenny

G
#4 ·
Well, I decided to show up since it was really close by, it was fun seeing all the cars. I took pictures but it was to dark for them to really come out, all you see is the head lights and a reflection of the car. Lots of cool rides, parked near by was:

Sal - Escalade
Kenny - Fleetwood
Byron(ME) - Fleetwood
Guy - STS
Guy - STS
Guy - SRX
Guy - Escalade
StoneageCaddy - Deville
Guy - unknown if it was a members Deville

Those were the ones I saw, very nice rides out there, lots of cool people too. Hope fully we can do it again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.