Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Hunted Hearse....phantom rear ended.

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  96 Black 
#1 ·
so I have a 96 Fleetwood Hearse I've had it about maybe a year now. so today I was at a red light and I can't explain the force that I and the stuff in the car was thrown forward other then being rear ended, hard. I even got out walked to the back and nothing no damage of any kind to ether car and she wasn't even close to me. it was a newer Nissan it would have been hurting if it hit me that hard. so she got out and said no we are ok I have know idea *what that* was, and she was clearly freaked out. I know it wasn't like I rolled forwards and then suddenly stopped again, the force I felt was like when my wagon was hit on the side and spun out.

#2 ·
Sounded Like Fun

Yepper,

Same thing happened on You Tube in China with two vans that got literally picked up in the back and scooted around at a stoplight.

And it's, haunted.

#3 ·
You do not have your location in your signature, so we do not know where you are. It could have been an earthquake shock.

#4 ·
Ok not to be that guy. But I guess I am. Your hearse is not a Fleetwood. Your hearse is a Commercial Chassis hearse which was termed a chassis incomplete. Shipped from Cadillac complete from the front doors forward. Everything to the rear of the front doors is custom made by a coachbuilder. There are also some parts that as delivered from Cadillac are Commercial Chassis specific can could not be ordered on a regular Fleetwood. Post some pics and maybe I could help you out with what you actually have. That information might be helpful in the future if you need parts or in fixing things.

#5 ·
Well Battle-,

Interesting that you and the driver behind both felt something at the same point and time. Did you settle on earthquake, or, wind shear? Did you find that YouTube? If it's PShopped at least it doesn't look as hokey as most "ghost" vids.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.